We strive to provide our customer with high-quality e-cigarette, but the item you received might not perform as expected by the time it’s delivered or after a time for reasons beyond our control. In such cases, you may contact us and ask for a replacement or a refund. Please do use them first to see whether they can work well when you receive your order.
7 Days Money Back Guarantee
We have a 7-day-money-back guarantee on all our products (excluding pre-filled cartridges, e-juice and all clearance items) from the date you received it without any reason. You should return the item in its original condition to us. After we receive the returned items, we will offer you a refund excluding actual delivery/shipping fees already incurred.
My item is DOA (Dead on Arrival), what could i do?
We feel very sorry for the defective item you received. Though products are tested, we can’t 100% avoid this problem. After you receive your order, please test them first. If you receive any broken item, please contact us within 48 hours, we will try our best to get it squared away.
Also, we appreciate your time to fix them using the method at here/this link.
When will I get a replacement?
Generally, we will provide the replacement after approving the problem. When you place your new order, please leave a message in order note to remind us of it, or you can contact us directly. Sometimes when the replacement is not available, we will deliver your order first and leave the replacement sent to you with your next order.
The Policy of Clearance Items & Gift Items
No guarantee for clearance items except DOA (Dead on Arrival). If the clearance item is DOA, please contact us within 48 hours, we will try our best to get it squared away.
No guarantee for gift items except DOA (Dead on Arrival). If the gift item is DOA, please contact us within 48 hours for solutions.
Should I send back broken items?
We don’t demand our customers to send back the broken items to save your shipping/delivery fee and offer more efficient after-sales service. Please note that Joyetech, WISMEC, Eleaf, Aspire, VOOPOO, Justfog and Innokin brands require S/N (serial number) before providing replacements. We recommend you to keep the package after you get the parcel, or take a picture of SN before you discard it. If your items are broken unfortunately, please contact us via Call or Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) ASAP with following information:
Video/video link or picture:
1) Video/video link or picture must be straight to the point and show the problem clearly
2) Serial Number for Joyetech, WISMEC, Eleaf, Aspire, VOOPOO and Innokin products are must. Security Code for Eleaf, Aspire, VOOPOO, Justfog, AUGVAPE and Innokin products are also must.
3) Recently the Justfog factory put a strict policy on the warranty service. Customers need to provide SN and videos clearly when applying warranty service (pictures are not enough).
Hope to get your cooperating.
4) Video for OBS, AUGVAPE and Squid Industries products is a must. Please record your broken device clearly.
5) Security Code for Nitecore products is a must.
6) Device Number for Steam Crave MODs is a must.